Groups

milleja46
Is there anyway to add my own groups? Like create groups and give them special permissions? Or will that be a feature in the future versions?

Re: Groups

Hugo <Nabble>
Our main goal is to keep Nabble very simple and a full permission system would certainly add complexity. We may try to find a more complete solution in the future, but this is not our priority right now.

Re: Groups

milleja46
I don't think i am going to use nabble for a while. Right now webs seems like a better webhost unlike weebly. I might revisit the idea of weebly when they add more features.