Greek Transaltion

RE: Greek Transaltion - I repair the broken sentences

angelo
The final translation in a few days

RE: Greek Transaltion - I repair the broken sentences

Ntinos 24
The final file will be ready by 23/1/12
It's a great project and wants many corrections ....
Angelo, all there is nothing to me .... Relax ... Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ....

RE: Greek Transaltion - I repair the broken sentences

angelo
Ntino
Do you want to sit back
My final file will be ready sooner
Okay i will relax and i 'll wait for your own file
Please pay attention to remove ads section. My mistake is that i wrote "Συντελεστες" That should be "Πόντοι"
Notify me when you finish with the final translation

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Re: Greek Transaltion - I repair the broken sentences

angelo
Hugo

I will make the final corrections and i will save the file as backup and i will not upload it,, because Ntinos24 wants to make the final corrections.
When the final greek translation is ready please give to him the ad-free credits.
i will waiting
Thank you and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Re: Greek Transaltion - I repair the broken sentences

Hugo <Nabble>
You also deserve the ad-free credits for the hard work. Just post a link to your Nabble app(s) and you will receive them.

Re: Greek Transaltion - I repair the broken sentences

angelo
Here the final translation in Greek from me
lang_gr_final.naml

I could not wait Ntinos24 until 23/1/2012
Thus i processed the file that uploaded Hugo, named "lang_ell.naml"
I edited the file with Notepad++
Notepad++ says that coding is in UTF-8 without BOM
I rename the file in lang_gr_final.naml
I made all the corrections, it took to me days.
I was careful in  significance of words in Greek
I corrected even commas, dots or spaces
You can use this file instead of present Greek  translation, which has many errors

Note: Sorry to Ntinos24
if he has objections or something better to propose  or if he finds some errors let post them here.

My Nabble app
http://x.2313076.n4.nabble.com/

Thanks

Re: Greek Transaltion - I repair the broken sentences

Hugo <Nabble>
Thanks, Angelo. The translation has been released to all servers.
Here is the final file in case you want to modify it again: lang_ell.naml
I added 60,000 ad-free credits to your application.

Re: Greek Transaltion - I repair the broken sentences

angelo
Thank you Hugo.
I corrected some errors still
Mostly syntactical errors in emails that Nabble applications send to members and groups.
I can't find any errors of translation  to correct at the moment, perhaps in the depth of time, and those errors in details,
unless a more experienced user than me, finds more

Here is the update file, for release.
lang_ell.naml

Thanks
and Happy new Year

Re: Greek Transaltion - I repair the broken sentences

Hugo <Nabble>
Thanks, Angelo. The new version will be available after the next release (hopefully tonight).
12