Google still can't find my forum or website...

Google still can't find my forum or website...

admin eden
Any advice... I know it can take up to three months... but is there anything I can do speed this up?

thanks

Re: Google still can't find my forum or website...

GregChapman
As your forum requires that people login in Google will never index it.

Google can only access and index publicly available material on the web.

For us in the UK there's a link to submit a URL for indexing at:
http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en_uk/addurl.html
I guess others have more appropriate URLs. (You can probably find it by searching for "add url google" which is how I found the link above.)

Re: Google still can't find my forum or website...

admin eden
Thanks Greg. (You are a star!)