Google Groups

Geert Claes
I would like to find out if anyone archives Google Groups forums on Nabble because the archiving seems to work find but I can't get the posting to the Google Group via Nabble to work.  Has anyone had success with this?

Re: Google Groups

GregChapman
Can't quite answer your question, but I can report that in the last couple of weeks I have found that my posts from gmail subscriptions to a number of mail lists at Google and Yahoo have ceased to be transmitted to the groups concerned, while posts from a Yahoo mail address have continued to work.

Must get round to investigating some time. The point being it may be a GMail issue rather than a Nabble one.

Re: Google Groups

Geert Claes
Mmmm, either way it is still an issue making the Nabble forum more like a read-only archive rather than an online forum.  I did work for us too at one stage but for at least the last 6 months or so none of the google groups forums seem to accept messages posted through Nabble.  Is there something in the Google Groups terms and conditions which forbids messages being posted through services like Nabble?

Re: Google Groups

Geert Claes
Just bumping this back up because I am still struggling to post from Nabble to a Google Group

Can anyone tell me how to get this sorted?

Re: Google Groups

Geert Claes
I did some more testing and it seems that another member (using a Yahoo email address) can indeed post to the Google Group via Nabble (as Greg mentioned).

I have submitted feedback to Google here: http://goo.gl/mod/Jfmx but I am wondering if anyone here knowns where to submit bugs to Google?