Google Blogs Intergration?

☪Not_A_Admin
Well How Do we intergrate Nabble site into google blogspots and use our google Blogger Log in and password?

Re: Google Blogs Intergration?

Harvey
Tanveer -

First, let me say that Hugo knows more about this than I do.

That said, there are a few of us working on the issue.  When we are done, and we are hoping it will be very soon, we're going to publish a tutorial on:

http://www.bloggertipsandtricks.com/

In case you aren't aware of it, BTT is an extremely good resource for Google bloggers.

It's not that hard to integrate Nabble with Blogger, but we are working on a solution that we hope will be best for optimization.

With Hugo's permission we will publish a link here to the tutorial.

Re: Google Blogs Intergration?

☪Not_A_Admin
Can you PM me when its done please
that way i can do it into my new google blog spot site

Re: Google Blogs Integration?

YrHelperInfonut
~Tanveer~ wrote
Well How Do we intergrate Nabble site into google blogspots and use our google Blogger Log in and password?
I just pasted my forum code into an html gadget on http://ourteamcan.blogspot.com - Hope this helps!
Check out my fun blogs Freebies4Canada, Coupons4Canada, and Contests4Canada!
Win prizes and gift cards as you search! Join Swagbucks!
 Want help setting up a blog or Forum? Simple Sites Set up $25 (appox 1 hr) Computer Tutoring too!