Goodbye, nabble.

Isaac S.
I am leaving nabble. There are WAAYYYYY better hosting services than this. I am using Phpbb3 now. (www.leongames.net)
The Mysterious Legion Progress %10 Stay tuned for: Haunting By Rain

Re: Goodbye, nabble.

VMT Spec
use your own is good but you should have known about back up your database and root frequently. Keep updating with new version and security. It's still been hacked easily. So beware!

Nabble is also good!

Good luck!

chrs

Re: Goodbye, nabble.

Isaac S.
Yeah, well they are getting rid of all the hacked crap so people will get of these stupid services and get a GOOD one. Nabble reeks.
The Mysterious Legion Progress %10 Stay tuned for: Haunting By Rain

Re: Goodbye, nabble.

Tom Mcgreevy
I can't fault Nabble,  and will back it 100%
Keep it up Guys... you are STARS !
As a Special Thank You to all my readers, You are now able to Download both of my books straight to your computer, for the total price of only £4.20p (GBP). Go to Payment page on my main website by clicking this link:
http://poetryfromtommcgreevy.weebly.com/download-both-of-toms-books-for-the-amazing-price-of-only-pound420p-gbp.html

TOM MCGREEVY'S WEBSITES:

I'M A SOLDIER...GET ME OUT OF HERE !
http://im-a-soldier-get-me-out-of-here.weebly.com
POEMS FOR PAULA
http://poems-for-paula.weebly.com
POETRY FROM TOM MCGREEVY
http://poetryfromtommcgreevy.weebly.com
POETRY TO LAUGH WITH
http://poetrytolaughwith.weebly.com
POETRY FROM SPIRIT BY TOM
http://poetryfromspiritbytom.weebly.com
CANCER POETRY FROM TOM
http://cancerpoetryfromtom.weebly.com
I'M A SOLDIER...GET ME OUT OF HERE !
http://tommcgreevy.webs.com

Re: Goodbye, nabble.

britishpages

Re: Goodbye, nabble.

Isaac S.
...... ANYONE REGISTERED TO NABBLE CAN AUTOMATICALLY COME TO A NABBLE FORUM AND POST!!!! I LIKE STANDALONE FORUMS!!!
The Mysterious Legion Progress %10 Stay tuned for: Haunting By Rain