Glazed Lists forum scheduled for deletion - how to prevent deletion?

Glazed Lists forum scheduled for deletion - how to prevent deletion?

hbrands
I got an E-Mail, that the following forum is scheduled for deletion:
http://glazedlists.1045722.n5.nabble.com/
Sub-Forums
http://glazedlists.1045722.n5.nabble.com/GlazedLists-f3416377.subapps.html

But I don't find the instructions for how to prevent the deletion.

Any help?

In any case, these forums should not be deleted. Please confirm.

Thanks,
Holger

Re: Glazed Lists forum scheduled for deletion - how to prevent deletion?

GregChapman
See:
http://support.nabble.com/Schedule-for-deletion-tp7598116.html