Giving access to private forums.

Mr. Moyer
When members send me a request to join my private forum I get an e-mail from that member with a message asking for permission to join.  I click the url in the e-mail that gives permission and I get the following error on the broweser page that pops up:

Invalid Code
The code in the URL is not valid.
Please contact Nabble Support if you need help.

Any idea what is wrong?  I use Internet Explorer.

Re: Giving access to private forums.

Hugo <Nabble>
Hi Mr. Moyer,

I believe that you are clicking on a link that is broken (maybe because it is too big), which makes the code invalid. Please make sure you are loading exactly the same URL that arrived in the email and not just part of it. For example, the line in the email can be broken in two parts:

http://in.nabble.com/user/Unauthorized$Authorize.jtp?code=YWRtaW5AY29kZWNvbWljcy5jb218Mjk0Nz
F8eXw0MTM5MjgzOTc=

If your email client ignores the rest of the code (second line), then the code becomes invalid.
Please check that and let us know if you still have problems.

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

RE: Giving access to private forums.

Mr. Moyer

That was it.  It was ignoring the = sign at the end of the url.

I believe that you are clicking on a link that is broken (maybe because it is too big), which makes the code invalid. Please make sure you are loading exactly the same URL that arrived in the email and not just part of it. For example, the line in the email can be broken in two parts:

http://in.nabble.com/user/Unauthorized$Authorize.jtp?code=YWRtaW5AY29kZWNvbWljcy5jb218Mjk0Nz
F8eXw0MTM5MjgzOTc=

If your email client ignores the rest of the code (second line), then the code becomes invalid.
Please check that and let us know if you still have problems.

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

This email is a reply to your post @ http://n2.nabble.com/Giving-access-to-private-forums.-tp1460195p1461731.html

Due to Florida's broad public records law, most written communications to or from government employees regarding public education are public records. Therefore, this e-mail communication may be subject to public disclosure.