Getting ERROR aftr trying to Ban user

Beautty
This is the Error message im getting:

org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: duplicate key value violates unique constraint "ban_pkey"

what does it mean? how this could be fixed and user Baned?

Re: Getting ERROR aftr trying to Ban user

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
Sorry for the trouble. The error you reported sounds like a software bug. But I just tried the ban feature and it works fine with no errors. I will forward this as a bug report to the programmer, but in the meantime, can you try again and see if you can reproduce the error?

Re: Getting ERROR aftr trying to Ban user

Will <Nabble>
We looked into it, it turns out to be a harmless message. The message shows when the user has already been banned. So, you can ignore that message for now. In our next release, we'll remove this error message.

Re: Getting ERROR aftr trying to Ban user

cmp11
I get the same error message and it does not ban the user, he continues to post daily!
Catherine Poole