Generate PDF reports in sonarqube 6.0

Priyanka Sundar
Hi,

Currently, I am using Sonarqube 6.0. I need to generate a PDF report for java projects in sonarqube and also trigger an email notification to the developer.
I tried to install Report plugin but it is not compatible with sonarqube-6.0 .

Is there any other way generate the pdf report for java project build using maven???

Thank in advance

Re: Generate PDF reports in sonarqube 6.0

GregChapman
This is not a Nabble Support issue.
Try a search at:
http://www.nabble.com/free-apps/page1.html