Garbage collection recurring more frequently than expected for an item?

Garbage collection recurring more frequently than expected for an item?

Graham Perrin
<http://n2.nabble.com/-tp4735584p4745988.html> mentions a three-month period.

I'm not 100% certain, but I'm fairly sure that I received two garbage warnings, within a short space of time, for a single item.

A screen shot (2010-03-23) of what felt like a repeat:

Postscript

I wonder ... if I had
first followed the 'My posts' exclamation mark route to remove the item from garbage,
then followed a link from within e-mail addressed to gjp22,
might the second visit to the same item re-present the original garbage alert?
(Does that make sense?)