Gallery

indonewyork
Hi, do you guys have any plans on making some kind of picture gallery?
is there anyway we can make a forum viewable only to those registered members?
or maybe a certain forum viewable only to those members who have posted certain amount of posts?

Re: Gallery

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
indonewyork wrote
Hi, do you guys have any plans on making some kind of picture gallery?
Nabble allows you post pictures. So, a gallery is just one post with multiple pictures of a multiple posts with one or multiple pictures, right?

indonewyork wrote
is there anyway we can make a forum viewable only to those registered members?
or maybe a certain forum viewable only to those members who have posted certain amount of posts?
We will have private forums soon, so, you can create a gallery forum, and make it private where only authorized users and view.

Re: Gallery

indonewyork
thanks Will, I'm glad, hopefully that private forum can be finished soon