Fw: Mailman privacy alert

route217
FYI

now its saying that i am already activite on the list - so why can i not ask a question?

Many Thanks
Regards

PSKeilah

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

Re: Fw: Mailman privacy alert

GregChapman
As reported in my first post, the owners of the Nabble archive have chosen to disable posting via Nabble, so even if you are subscribed to the Mailman list you will not be able to post via the Nabble-based archive.

If you are attempting to post via the Mailman list it is possible that you are subject to moderation. You need to seek support there for that issue, not here at Nabble Support.