Fully Blind Banned Users from the Forum?

Fully Blind Banned Users from the Forum?

mopsnetwork
I've been trying to work on code that would make it so if a user is banned from the Forum, they cannot view it at all and it would return that ban page message for when that user attempts to post.

So far I've been unsuccessful and would like to know how I can accomplish this?

Thanks.

Re: Fully Blind Banned Users from the Forum?

geofredo soleado
From my experience ,even if you can get as far as banning an IP address, that doesn't stop people using a shared or public device.

This is just something you have to live with.