Free vs. Paid Support

Re: Free vs. Paid Support

DGoliath
I can not get on my friends forum: The Provision House.  My user & password seems to work; but the loggin page just keeps returning to the oggin page(itself).  How do I gain access to the forum after I type in my correct loggin/PW?

Re: Free vs. Paid Support

Daybreak95
I just signed up for premium Support and I would like to know how I get in touch with your team. My blog has been replaced with a sports blog. I looked back in my span folder and I don't see any notifications that Nabble would be canceling my account due to inactivity. What happened to my blog?

RE: The Dr. Connie Numbers blog

Re: Free vs. Paid Support

GregChapman
If you have signed up for Premium support you should be able to post in "Nabble Support" rather than only "Free Support". You should get a much quicker response there.