Forums not updating

John Boncek
These forums:

http://old.nabble.com/gcc---Help-f1158.html
http://old.nabble.com/Gtk%2B-f1329r3.html

have not updated in several days although I can see that the underlying mailing lists have received messages.  Thanks for your attention.

Re: Forums not updating

Hugo <Nabble>
Thanks for reporting this. The email importer was stuck and we are working on a fix right now.

Re: Forums not updating

John Boncek
This is happening again, to the same two forums.  Thanks.

John Boncek

Re: Forums not updating

Hugo <Nabble>
That one was under control. We deleted old stuff from that database and the importer had to wait until the deletion was complete. Thanks for letting me know.

Re: Forums not updating

John Boncek
Happening again.  Thanks in advance for looking into this.

John Boncek

Re: Forums not updating

Hugo <Nabble>
Everything is working fine now. Once in a while this will happen, but the server should catch up and import all messages after some hours. If you use those forums seriously, maybe it is time to migrate them to the new system. Please let me know.

Re: Forums not updating

John Boncek
These two are stuck again.  I do use them seriously but I don't know who should make the migration decision.

Re: Forums not updating

John Boncek
Stuck again.

Re: Forums not updating

Geert Claes
same here for our forums, nothing has been coming through since yesterday

RE: Forums not updating

John Boncek

Now working again this morning.

same here for our forums, nothing has been coming through since yesterday

http://nabble-support.1.n2.nabble.com/Forums-not-updating-tp4936973p5935207.html

To unsubscribe from Forums not updating, click here.

RE: Forums not updating

Geert Claes
Yep, Hugo fixed ours as well, thanks!

RE: Forums not updating

John Boncek
The same two forums

http://old.nabble.com/gcc---Help-f1158.html
http://old.nabble.com/Gtk%2B-f1329r3.html

are stuck again.  Thanks for your attention.

John Boncek

RE: Forums not updating

Hugo <Nabble>
I am aware of this and soon it should be importing emails again.

RE: Forums not updating

John Boncek

Still stuck at Sept. 21/22.

I am aware of this and soon it should be importing emails again.

Official Nabble Administrator - we never ask for passwords.

http://nabble-support.1.n2.nabble.com/Forums-not-updating-tp4936973p6822280.html

To unsubscribe from Forums not updating, click here.

RE: Forums not updating

John Boncek
Happening again.  The same two forums are stuck since Mar 22.  Thanks in advance for looking into this.

RE: Forums not updating

John Boncek
Still stuck.  Thanks in advance for your help in resolving this.

RE: Forums not updating

John Boncek
Help would really be appreciated.  If there is something I can do to help these become unjammed, please let me know.

Sincerely,
    John Boncek

RE: Forums not updating

Pedro
Are your forums still in old nabble.com ?

RE: Forums not updating

John Boncek

Yes, re-posting the links:

http://old.nabble.com/gcc---Help-f1158.html
http://old.nabble.com/Gtk%2B-f1329r3.html

Are your forums still in old nabble.com ?

http://support.nabble.com/Forums-not-updating-tp4936973p7432964.html

To unsubscribe from Forums not updating, click here.
NAML

RE: Forums not updating

Pedro
Hi,