Forums down

Julian Tether
It appears that
http://dba-the-barge-association.222578.n4.nabble.com has disappeared, Can anyone help me find it please?

Julian

Re: Forums down

DiditzZz
Hi Julian Tether,

On behalf of Nabble admins, I would like to say sorry for the problem you are experiencing with your forum (unable to access it). Most of us are experiencing the same problem and it seems the Nabble admins have worked around to fix it (see the topic here for their replies regarding this matter). Please be patient and thank you for the understanding.

In the future, I ask you to consider reading through several first-page topics before posting a new one. Well this is only for a server-down issue like this one (the admins will expect a lot of people to post new topics asking what happened), where we can help admins by telling others what happened.

Have a nice day!