Forum was embedded, now it is not showing up

Forum was embedded, now it is not showing up

paschalltwin
I embedded a forum on my blogspot page. It was working fine for over a week, and then I went to post something on it today and it is no longer there. What has happened?

my link to the nabble forum is:
http://lyme-support.2286275.n4.nabble.com

This won't show up either.

Re: Forum was embedded, now it is not showing up

DiditzZz
Hi paschalltwin, apparently we have experienced the same issue. It was only with one of my embedded forums though (I have total of 3-4 forums throughout niches I work on :P). Please bear with it and wait for admins to work on it.

And here's the link to one of my embedded forum that experienced the same issue.