Forum subscription digest

Harvey
Just saw my own forum subscription digest for the first time..

Could I get mentions of Nabble removed and have the email come from my own address?

Re: Forum subscription digest

Issue with the Digest:

I only have one subscriber who uses the daily digest. He mentioned to me that for the last three days it hasn't come.

Can you look  into it?

Re: Forum subscription digest

Peter <Nabble>
Yes, we will.
Nabble staff. We never ask for passwords.

They are fixed now but your changes are still pending.
Nabble staff. We never ask for passwords.

Re: Forum subscription digest

Hugo <Nabble>
Those changes have already been released.

Re: Forum subscription digest

Harvey44 wrote
Just saw my own forum subscription digest for the first time..

Could I get mentions of Nabble removed and have the email come from my own address?

Thanks for fixing this guys. It is working now.

Let me know if the above customizations are possible.

I think they are. They will be done on the following days together with the other changes you requested.

Thank you. Not a rush get to it when you can.

It will be ready the in next release.
Nabble staff. We never ask for passwords.

Re: Forum subscription digest

Harvey
Thank you very much.

Re: Forum subscription digest

Thanks for this change. I was hoping that the email could also be from "me."

Right now it comes from:

NY Ski Forums <no-reply@nabble.com>

Can the email come from

NY Ski Forums <harvey44@nyskiblog.com>

Just as the welcome email does?

Sure. We will tell you when it is released.

Thank you.

It will be available on the next release.
Nabble staff. We never ask for passwords.

Re: Forum subscription digest

Harvey
No digest this morning guys. Not sure if it's something I did or not. (I changed the text yesterday).

Could you look at it?

My bad. I found it in my spam folder. Very weird that an email I get every day would end up in spam.

Re: Forum subscription digest

Peter <Nabble>
Actually I think it is more likely to happen with an e-mail you receive daily than an e-mail you received only once unless the sender's address has been blacklisted.

A few years ago I had a problem with my e-mail that had been blacklisted and then I found out that I shouldn't be e-mailing my co-workers daily with multiple destinations on the "To" field. I should have been using the CC field.
If I had done it once or twice it would be ok but since I had been doing that daily, several times a day, I got blacklisted by Google.
Nabble staff. We never ask for passwords.