Forum (still) scheduled for deletion after posting?

Forum (still) scheduled for deletion after posting?

a.garcia
Hi!

i got the email notification about my forum to be deleted. The problem is that i can't manage to change the "about to be deleted" status even after posting a new message in the forum.

When visiting the forum i see the "This forum will be deleted soon!" message and i click the "Don't delete this forum" button, but then
   "Only the owner of this forum can save it from deletion."
appears and next time I visit the page I get again the same warning and 'don't delete' button.

Please note that i did login with the right email/account, and i am the one who created the forum :-)

What could be missing/going wrong?
The forum link is http://n2.nabble.com/Gemfony-f1616347.html

Thanks a lot!
Cheers, Ariel

Re: Forum (still) scheduled for deletion after posting?

Hugo <Nabble>
Please try to logout and login again on the forum page. Then click on the "Don't delete this forum" button. Please let us know what happened.

Re: Forum (still) scheduled for deletion after posting?

a.garcia
Hi Hugo,

no, it didn't help, still the same happens.
(i'm using Firefox 3.5.x, can that make a difference??)

I've attached below the snapshot.

Thanks! Cheers, Ariel

Snapshot showing the rejection t

Re: Forum (still) scheduled for deletion after posting?

Hugo <Nabble>
We found the problem and the next release will fix this bug. I saved your forum from deletion so that you don't have to worry about this again. Thanks for reporting this bug.

Re: Forum (still) scheduled for deletion after posting?

a.garcia
Great, thanks a lot!!