Forum still deleted

SONSHINE CHURCH
Actually, this is a 2 part problem. I had set up my account earlier today, once it was embedded in my page, all my account information was still showing under the "options" icon. So i deleted it, and created a new account. Now when i try to embed it, i get a message saying "the forum has been deleted". I want the forum, and i would like to know how i can disable the options menu from the embeded page. Thanks

Re: Forum still deleted _DISREGARD

SONSHINE CHURCH
It works, I was still logged in THRU my website