Forum not working

Gillian
I had to register under a new name and email to enable me to use Nabble Support.
My company name is Smartfuel, email used for our forum is: gillian@smartfuel.co.za
We cannot access our forum, as soon as i login it takes me to a page to join Nabble at nabble.com
Please urgently advise, we have years of posts saved onto this platform.

Re: Forum not working

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
What is the link to your site?

Re: Forum not working

Gillian
Hi it is:
Thank-you so much for taking a look at this!
Regards, Gillian

Sent from my iPhone

On 14 Jul 2020, at 14:23, Israel <Nabble> [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:

 What is the link to your site?

http://support.nabble.com/Forum-not-working-tp7606303p7606305.html
To unsubscribe from Forum not working, click here.
NAML

Re: Forum not working

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Did you have an embedded forum on your site? If so what is the URL?

Re: Forum not working

Gillian
Hi Israel,

Yes...

http://smartpos-internal-resource-centre.758807.n3.nabble.com/

Sent from my iPhone

On 14 Jul 2020, at 15:10, Israel <Nabble> [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:

 Did you have an embedded forum on your site? If so what is the URL?

http://support.nabble.com/Forum-not-working-tp7606303p7606307.html
To unsubscribe from Forum not working, click here.
NAML

Re: Forum not working

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Your forum has been restored.

Re: Forum not working

Rick
Israel <Nabble> wrote
Your forum has been restored.
I tell ya, Franklin for designing this place, Greg and Israel for the help, a good group of guys.

Re: Forum not working

Gillian
Thank-you so much for the rapid response and for sorting this out so efficiently! Much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone

On 15 Jul 2020, at 02:15, Rick [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Israel <Nabble> wrote
Your forum has been restored.
I tell ya, Franklin for designing this place, Greg and Israel for the help, a good group of guys.

http://support.nabble.com/Forum-not-working-tp7606303p7606314.html
To unsubscribe from Forum not working, click here.
NAML

Re: Forum not working

Gillian
Hi,
I also just wanted to find out what the problem was and if it is possible to have a back of all our data, in case it is ever lost?
Thanks so much

Sent from my iPhone

On 15 Jul 2020, at 09:25, Gillian Kruger <[hidden email]> wrote:

Thank-you so much for the rapid response and for sorting this out so efficiently! Much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone

On 15 Jul 2020, at 02:15, Rick [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Israel <Nabble> wrote
Your forum has been restored.
I tell ya, Franklin for designing this place, Greg and Israel for the help, a good group of guys.

http://support.nabble.com/Forum-not-working-tp7606303p7606314.html
To unsubscribe from Forum not working, click here.
NAML

Re: Forum not working

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
We have to find a way to make enough money to keep at least one server up. We're going to move everybody who are willing to pay to this new server so that no data will be lost.

Re: Forum not working

Gary Lewis
What is the expected cost?
I'm not Nabble support, but have Nabble running on my Weebly website: http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/

Re: Forum not working

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
I can't say anything for while because I don't know how many people want to keep their forums up but it's will be something affordable.

Re: Forum not working

Gary Lewis
Hard for people to say they want to stay if they don't know what it is going to cost.  And "affordable" will mean very different things to different people.  But I understand needing to know how many before nailing it down.

So, can you give us a ball park?  You've heard from several of us that we want to be moved to the server that is to stay, so can you tally those requests up and say "That's X at present and if we get no more it'll cost $Y/mo.  But if we can get it up to Z it'll be about this much."
I'm not Nabble support, but have Nabble running on my Weebly website: http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/

Re: Forum not working

Rick

Israel please keep me in the loop as per cost and method of payment.  All u guys at Nabble have been great. When figuring things up, put something on it for you guys.
 Thx. Rick “motogrady “ over at Cyclevisor.com.