Forum not stable/content deleted

author dent
Hello.

my forum has run into two problems in recent itme:

A. The loading times are extremely long, with the loading sometimes being completely aborted and an error message displaying, claiming the server is being under extreme load right now, or simply going into network timeout errors.

B. Any content or new accounts created after the problem manifested itself (around the 19th), was deleted sometime today. This includes several comments as well as one newly created account.

I would just like to know what is going on right now.
The URL is http://die-wissenschaft-der-deduktion-forum.1123602.n5.nabble.com/

This is the quoted Error message that sometimes shows up:

Re: Forum not stable/content deleted

geofredo soleado
There are at least 4 related topics to this problem already.

It is to do with the n5 server apparently

Re: Forum not stable/content deleted

author dent
any word on if and when it will be solved?

Re: Forum not stable/content deleted

geofredo soleado
Sometime soon,but nobody is confirming.

I would look at other threads for more info.

Re: Forum not stable/content deleted

author dent
thanks