Forum not embedding?

rj64
This post was updated on .
Dear Nabble,

I am very happy with the forums you have provided for website makers. But for some reason, mine just doesn't embed!
It just shows a link and redirects them to the forum. I make the website from scratch HTML (I don't use Weebly or Wix.)

Here's a link to the page:

https://applehistory.github.io/forums.html

I use the embed options code.

Thanks for any help

(Sorry if this has been answered, I couldn't find an answer.)

Re: Forum not embedding?

GregChapman
Your link doesn't work for me.

Re: Forum not embedding?

rj64
This post was updated on .
Oh, the forum embedded now, My IDE just didn't work right!... lol, thanks for replying

EDIT: OH NO. i removed the DNS thinger for a custom nabble link, and now i cant access it! Can you remove the custom domain? All is appreciated

sorry new link: www.retrotechhub.tk/forums.html

similar to this: http://support.nabble.com/Recovery-request-for-f-5911-td7598137.html

and here's the nabble link
http://retro-tech-forum.9151.n8.nabble.com/