Forum not displaying no. of views

George Mackay
Hey there Nabble peeps,

My forum is embedded on my website at http://www.eejits-online.co.uk/forum.htm and everything is running fine. However lately (over the past week or so) the number of views per topic has disappeared. I've checked the website on different computers and the results are still the same.

It's no biggie just wondering if someone could look at it for me.

Cheers,

George Mackay
eejits :: a curious collection o' creatures ::

Re: Forum not displaying no. of views

Hugo <Nabble>
Hi George, nice website by the way!
I tried to reproduce the problem, but everything seems to be working fine.
Which browser/version do you use?
Does the problem happen on the front page or should I navigate to a specific page where the problem is?
Please let me know the answer because bugs are top priority for us. Thanks ;-)

Re: Forum not displaying no. of views

George Mackay
Thanks Hugo! Glad ya liked my site.

I use IE8 and it's on the front page of the forum, the topics page. Under the views, I see nothing. Maybe it's just me. No biggie. Thanks for checking it out.

George

Hi George, do you still have the issue with the views column?
I couldn't reproduce it with my IE8. I believe that the problem is caused by a JavaScript error on the page. Please look at the bottom left corner of your IE8 and check if you see a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark (double-click it to see the error message, if it is there). Maybe you should try deleting your browser cache or just test it with another browser (e.g., Firefox).

Re: Forum not displaying no. of views

George Mackay
It's definitely something local to this machine I'm using at home. At work I use IE8 and I can see the no. of views each topichas had, no problem.

I'll not worry about it. Thanks for trying to help.....

George
eejits :: a curious collection o' creatures ::