Forum not connecting

storky_knight
This morning all the posts from the last two days had gone and now the forum won't load:

http://storky-knight-s-roy-of-the-rovers-forum.1112789.n5.nabble.com/

It is still listed in "my nabble apps"

If it has been deleted please can it be restored.

I have not received any email notifications from Nabble.

Thank you

Re: Forum not connecting

jsmoraes
There is a post at main free support area asking about N5 server problem. Sometimes it is out of service. None forum at N5 server can be accessed during this issue. Perhaps this is your case, also.
Observatório de Astronomia de Vilatur - W. Herschel
Saquarema - RJ - Brasil
http://www.astronomia.pousadavilatur.com.br

Re: Forum not connecting

Hugo <Nabble>
 The n5 server is having some issues and we are working on it. We lost some posts due to a database corruption, we apologize for that.