Forum members

pennymalpense
1 problem when the members join on my forum i get board changing them to members all the time so can i put it on a default or no
Espatch1

Re: Forum members

GregChapman
I am not sure I understand you, but I think part of this post may help you - where it answers the question "Are you sure Authors means Members".

Re: Forum members

mywaytoo
I can't answer your question, but are you sure that you want to allow EVERYONE to be able to post on your forum? You may spend more time checking that you have not been inundated with spam, or porn!

Also I read somewhere that Google likes forums that have some sort of control over membership, thereby reducing spamming, and we all want to keep Google happy, don't we?
Anne