Forum lost all styling and custom functionality says "scala forum" at the bottom

Forum lost all styling and custom functionality says "scala forum" at the bottom

LOOK like post by email is enabled I need this killed asap, it caused huge problems with my forum in the past.  (People THINK they are responding to a private email and say things they don't want public, then blame me and quit.)

I will join paid support if someone will address this immediately.

Is it possible my forum could be exempt from "upgrades?" I'd rather not have paid support and the forum has features I need (or it did until a few hours ago).

If you can't help me quickly please let me know, I'll try to find a way to disable it, this is a big problem waiting to happen.

It's extremely important to get rid of this option in Account Settings:

Remove Your Account Remove your account and all your posts from NY Ski Forums.

Any help?

Re: Forum lost all styling, says "scala forum" at the bottom

Harvey
I'm going to remove my forum from my site.

Here is the link to it:

http://forum.nyskiblog.com/

Re: Forum lost all styling, says "scala forum" at the bottom

Harvey
Is anyone else having this problem?  All the customizations I paid for are gone.

Is this issue related:

http://support.nabble.com/Strange-Links-n8-Server-td7598057.html

?

Let me know if I need to pay to get this resolved.

Re: Forum lost all styling, says "scala forum" at the bottom

Franklin <Nabble>
Administrator
We discussed this by email and this should be fixed.

If anyone else is having issues, what happened it that we removed the ad module, so NAML references to ad functions will fail.

There is no way to be exempt from upgrades since all of Nabble runs on the same codebase.  But Nabble is in maintenance mode with no real development, so "upgrades" should be few, only when needed to fix problems.

I will explain why the ad module was removed, which at least is a story with entertainment value.  Google reported to us that some of our pages were partially broken.  It turned out that what was actually broken in these pages was Google Analytics which no longer properly supports its older API.  So basically Google was criticizing Nabble for Google's own faults.  So we had to upgrade Google Analytics.  The ad module is full of references to Google Analytics and we no longer use ads, so I just ripped this module out.

Thanks for fixing this Franklin.  I haven't clicked around but it looks ok.

Re: Forum lost all styling, says "scala forum" at the bottom

Harvey
Franklin,

Could you fix my other apps too? they are now broken in the same way:

http://mag.nyskiblog.com/

http://directory.nyskiblog.com/

Administrator
done

Re: Forum lost all styling, says "scala forum" at the bottom

Harvey
THANK YOU :)

On Sun, Jun 25, 2017 at 6:32 PM, Franklin <Nabble> [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:
done

To unsubscribe from Forum lost all styling and custom functionality says "scala forum" at the bottom, click here.
NAML