Forum is not accessible. Shows white screen with "It works!"

Forum is not accessible. Shows white screen with "It works!"

SailorMoon

Re: Forum is not accessible. Shows white screen with "It works!"

Harvey
Yea it's N3 I have the same issue. Help!

Re: Forum is not accessible. Shows white screen with "It works!"

GodlyPerfection
Same here. :) Hope everything gets fixed.

This may be of assistance, it might be related to this thread from months ago: http://clansunn.webs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/8540798-destroying-reachingperfection

ReachingPerfection.com is home to many like-minded video game designers who all started on Halo: Reach's forge editor.

Re: Forum is not accessible. Shows white screen with "It works!"

donharrison
Yes my site is having the same issue.

Re: Forum is not accessible. Shows white screen with "It works!"

PETER222
i got the same issue now
anyone knows wats the problem???
pls help..

Re: Forum is not accessible. Shows white screen with "It works!"

Pedro
Yes, we got this problem at n3 server early today.
The company that controls our machines had seem something wrong with our hardware, they are still fixing it now.
It will take about 1 or 2 hours.

Re: Forum is not accessible. Shows white screen with "It works!"

SailorMoon
Thank you very much for replying.

Re: Forum is not accessible. Shows white screen with "It works!"

Pedro
It should be working now.

Re: Forum is not accessible. Shows white screen with "It works!"

SailorMoon
Problem is back again.

Re: Forum is not accessible. Shows white screen with "It works!"

Pedro
It's working here:
http://frcentral.971864.n3.nabble.com
My test forum.