Forum is cut off

weasy
The left column of my forum is cut off. You can see this when you look at the titles of each post. Any help on fixing this would be great! It just started to do this out of the blue.

http://www.thelymediseaseblog.com/blog.html

Thanks!

Re: Forum is cut off

GregChapman
All seems normal here.

If it's still not working for you tell us more... Browser, Platform, etc

Re: Forum is cut off

weasy
I actually had to grab the class code for the title, paragraph, and info section for each post and manually adjust the widths.  Very strange because I haven't touched the back end in a while, and the most recent post pushed everything underneath the side bar.

I am content with what I did though.  Thanks for your response.