Forum headers

Harvey
Guys,

In this forum:

http://forum.nyskiblog.com/NYSB-Mountain-Business-Directory-f4022848.html

At the top level I'd like to be able to change:

Sub-Forums and Topics

Region

and at the second level I'd like to change

Sub-Forums and Topics

Business Type

Can do?

We did something very similar in the directory.

Re: Forum headers

Pedro
Please, take a look on your advanced editor, files: harvey_header and standard_topics_column_title. I did almost the same thing as in your directory.

Re: Forum headers

Harvey
Pedro this:

will be the top level. I only want the changes to affect this sub app.

On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 12:33 PM, Pedro <Nabble> [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Please, take a look on your advanced editor, files: harvey_header and standard_topics_column_title. I did almost the same thing as in your directory.

http://support.nabble.com/Forum-headers-tp7582567p7582569.html
To unsubscribe from Forum headers, click here.
NAML

--
"Like" us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/NYSkiBlog
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/nyskiblog
NY Ski Directory: directory.NYSkiBlog.com

Re: Forum headers

Pedro
Please, see if it is ok now. You can change any header as you want at harvey_header macro.

Re: Forum headers

It is working properly except...

...for some reason the sub forum is showing where the date should be:

Can you look at it?

Re: Forum headers

Pedro
Sorry, I didn't understand. The picture seems ok.

Re: Forum headers

GregChapman
Hi Pedro,

Check the "date" of the latest NYSB Mountain Business Directory" post.

Re: Forum headers

Harvey
It is showing the post title. It has happened before.

On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 10:30 AM, GregChapman [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Pedro,

Check the "date" of the latest NYSB Mountain Business Directory" post.
Just a Volunteer Nabble Helper - because the nice folk at Nabble have helped me!

http://support.nabble.com/Forum-headers-tp7582567p7582597.html
To unsubscribe from Forum headers, click here.
NAML

--
"Like" us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/NYSkiBlog
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/nyskiblog
----------
Harvey Road: NYSkiBlog.com
NY Ski Forum: forum.NYSkiBlog.com
NY Ski Magazine: mag.NYSkiBlog.com
NY Ski Directory: directory.NYSkiBlog.com

Re: Forum headers

Pedro
Yes, when you create a sub forum it shows on the upper level at the last post column. I'll try to fix it.

Re: Forum headers

Harvey
Thanks.

http://support.nabble.com/Forum-headers-tp7582567p7582601.html
To unsubscribe from Forum headers, click here.
NAML

--
"Like" us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/NYSkiBlog
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/nyskiblog
----------
Harvey Road: NYSkiBlog.com
NY Ski Forum: forum.NYSkiBlog.com
NY Ski Magazine: mag.NYSkiBlog.com
NY Ski Directory: directory.NYSkiBlog.com

Re: Forum headers

Pedro
When we show the last date at that column, we get get the last node and this node can be a sub app eventually, in these cases we show the name of this sub app. I could show the date of the sub app creation for now, what do you think?

Re: Forum headers

Harvey

I dont really understand.  Why is this app different from the others?

(via mobile)

On Jan 3, 2013 1:23 PM, "Pedro &lt;Nabble&gt; [via Nabble Support]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
When we show the last date at that column, we get get the last node and this node can be a sub app eventually, in these cases we show the name of this sub app. I could show the date of the sub app creation for now, what do you think?

http://support.nabble.com/Forum-headers-tp7582567p7582604.html
To unsubscribe from Forum headers, click here.
NAML

Re: Forum headers

Pedro
It doesn't happen only in this app. If your "last post" is a sub forum instead of a "real post", it will show it's title at Last post column, if it is a post it's date will be shown.

Re: Forum headers

Harvey

Ok so its only a temporary problem?

(via mobile)

On Jan 3, 2013 6:36 PM, "Pedro &lt;Nabble&gt; [via Nabble Support]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
It doesn't happen only in this app. If your "last post" is a sub forum instead of a "real post", it will show it's title at Last post column, if it is a post it's date will be shown.

http://support.nabble.com/Forum-headers-tp7582567p7582613.html
To unsubscribe from Forum headers, click here.
NAML

Re: Forum headers

Harvey
I'm curious as to why it works this way.

No need to change it.

Re: Forum headers

Pedro
It has been fixed.

Re: Forum headers

Harvey
I'm wondering if you designed it this way for a reason.  Did you implement  the fix Nabble wide?

Re: Forum headers

Hugo <Nabble>
It was a bug and the fix was applied to all Nabble sites.