Forum got messed up

1j1

Forum got messed up

1j1
Hello once again! Some of you probably remember me frequently coming here back in the months & asking for help at customizing my forum little by little & eventually I finally got an enough satisfying looking forum that even my friend liked, compared to his first thought of Nabble being "bland".  Then I got busy with other stuff & left the forum till better days. Yet, without doing anything, I can't help but notice that my forum is all messed up now!  Thought it's just me (tried viewing with various browsers - nothing good), but my friend says it appears messed up for him as well.
http://lake-hoohaw-boards.2328210.n4.nabble.com/ - looks all fine, yet I don't see little profile pics in the Last Post column, as well as I don't see the +/- to show hide those pics -- similar like I can't see those on this Support forum.
What I think is that there might have been some update on all Nabble forums in the past weeks/month that made mine messed up?
More bad things:
- all topics have different font style/size compared to how it's on home page - http://lake-hoohaw-boards.2328210.n4.nabble.com/06-The-Silent-Treatment-Picture-Perfect-td174.html
- additional profile infos are gone, as well as I can't see anything related to them in NAML for the profile page - http://lake-hoohaw-boards.2328210.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=user_nodes&user=1
- NAML everywhere shows various errors I have no idea where they came from & how to fix them
- I don't see the Star feature anywhere
- all my customized macros are simply gone etc

Please, help!
1j1

Re: Forum got messed up

1j1
Funny thing I noticed just now. Came on my forum again & all looked fine but after I browsed through Topic application - it had default font style/size & it was displayed as 'Sub-Forums & Topics' in the blue horizontal bar instead of sub-forum title like I had before - and after that all my customizations don't work now again.  I went to the Advanced Editor & turns out all my macros & customization are there but just not working, since there's a huge "macro or method for 'clickable_star' not found etc" error all over the forum.
I did some digging here & looks like you, guys, removed the Star feature as well as that +/- for the profile pic next to the last reply - so that messed up whole thing here. So, is there a way to get rid of that error?

Re: Forum got messed up

Pedro
Please, read this and try to fix your forum: http://support.nabble.com/Problems-with-Nabble-tp7589708p7589713.html

Summarizing, you should remove, or edit, every line on your code which calls the star module.
The star macros have been removed, that is why you receive that error message: "mocro not found".

In order to see the avatar on the main page, go to Options -> Extras & Add-ons -> Content -> Show avatars on forum page.
My test forum.
1j1

Re: Forum got messed up

1j1
Yes, I removed the mentioning of "clickable_star" in one macro that was customized & now all is fine. Thank you, Pedro!

One question though - how to make the avatar to be displayed only on the right, next to the last reply in applications tables but not next to by whom the application was created? However I would like the avatar to be displayed also on the left for by whom the topic was started in when it's topics list. That's why I liked that +/- feature, but with how it's in Extras>Content it can be shown or not for both.

Kind regards
1j1

Re: Forum got messed up

1j1
I did some checking myself about the avatar to not show on the left in apps/topics list & I found a macro & deleted some line in there & it did work. Then I removed the override. But then soon I decided to make that again but couldn't find / don't remember that macro - I searched in the list of results that contain "avatar" but editing any of those macros that I think I was trying first didn't remove the avatar on the left in the apps/topics lists, but also the macro avatar_label got somehow messed up that put my forum in default settings... I tried to get rid of the error in that macro but I just don't understand what exactly is wrong there because the macro looks exactly like how it was originally, there's no Remove Override for it & no duplicate macros with the same name.