Forum does not appear on embedded page unless you reload page

Forum does not appear on embedded page unless you reload page

Boogie Streams Support
Why do I have to reload the page on my site to see the embedded forum

need help

Page is https://boogiestreams.com on the Forum Tab

Re: Forum does not appear on embedded page unless you reload page

GregChapman
Pass!

It's down to the code in the page at https://www.boogiestreams.com/forum which, like all pages on your site appears to have a script running that announces that you have new messages from a source other than the forum. It would seem that the other script takes control of the page and stops the forum displaying.

You need advice from the supplier of that script or your hosting service to resolve that one.