Forum deleted

nellie
Received notice that my forum camdenforum.com had been deleted. Please could you restore?

Re: Forum deleted

GregChapman
For the forum to be restored you'll need to upload the file that you should have downloaded. There would have been a link to the required file in the deletion message you received

Alternatively, post the message here that contains the link.

RE: Forum deleted

nellie
Hi Greg, thanks for getting back. I think it's too late for me to download now, but here is the message and link from the deletion notice:

Dear user,

Your Nabble site "CamdenForum.com" has been deleted.

You can download a backup of this site from the link below.
Nabble will try to keep this backup available for a few months, but this is not guaranteed.
If this content is important to you, save this copy as soon as possible.

http://n5.nabble.com/backups/site_1109629_920818296.zip

Sincerely,
The Nabble team
Free Embeddable Category powered by Nabble
http://www.nabble.com/

Please could you restore and let me know when this is available again.
Many thanks!

Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2015 11:57:30 -0700
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: Forum deleted

For the forum to be restored you'll need to upload the file that you should have downloaded. There would have been a link to the required file in the deletion message you received

Alternatively, post the message here that contains the link.
Just a Volunteer Nabble Helper - because the nice folk at Nabble have helped me!

http://support.nabble.com/Forum-deleted-tp7594109p7594110.html
To unsubscribe from Forum deleted, click here.
NAML

RE: Forum deleted

GregChapman
Hopefully, one of the Nabble team can now restore your forum from that ZIP file.