Forum creator has died

Dan

Forum creator has died

Dan
Hi,

The creator of several forums using Nabble - a close friend of mine - has died. For sentimental reasons I don't want them to be deleted or disappear. I don't know what to do, though, as there doesn't appear to be any direct link to Nabble support. What are my options? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Dan.

Re: Forum creator has died

Hugo <Nabble>
Hi Dan, thanks for your message. You can keep those forums alive, but it would be good to add you as an administrator because you should receive warnings about it being scheduled for deletion. Please post a link to the account of your friend and I will take a look. Then we can decide the next steps.
Dan

Re: Forum creator has died

Dan
Hugo - thanks for the reply. These are the forums:

http://n2.nabble.com/Gophuramungus-Productions-Forum-of-Many-Strange-Things-GMPFMST-f1336441.html

Silly stuff really, but nonetheless I'd like to preserve it. The creator "Artemis Jones" is the guy who died.

Re: Forum creator has died

Hugo <Nabble>
Hi Dan, thanks again for your reply. Would you like to become an administrator of that forum? You should register with Nabble so that the system can use your email to send you alerts about deletion. Please post a new reply with your registered account and I will connect you to that forum. You will also be able to download the archives in order to preserve that memory on your local computer.

Re: Forum creator has died

Dan of Earth
This is my registered account, and if you could set me up as an administrator so I can download the archives that would be ideal!
My friend is jib.

Re: Forum creator has died

Hugo <Nabble>
Hi Dan, I added you as an administrator of the forum. Please let me know if you have questions, comments or concerns.