Forum can't be found anymore

Bio7
It seems that the old link to my forum Bio7 is no longer valid. Even a search for my forum
wasn't successful.

Old link: http://bio7.622846.n4.nabble.com/

Any idea why i can't find my Nabble forum Bio7 anymore?

Any help is appreciated!

Re: Forum can't be found anymore

Peter <Nabble>
The n4 server is down and the Nabble team is already working on this issue. It will be up soon.
Nabble staff. We never ask for passwords.

Re: Forum can't be found anymore

Hugo <Nabble>
The server is back with new hardware. It was a marathon to put it back, but everything is fine now. Please take a look at your apps and let me know if you have issues. Sorry for the inconvenience, guys!