Forum being deleted, how to save it?

Estefania
Hello, I am the owner of the catssiu.weebly.com blog and forum. When I log in, I see the message:

¨This forum will be deleted soon!
Nabble has scheduled this forum to be deleted on Jan 25, 2010; 09:00am due to its inactivity.
If you are the owner of this forum, login to save it.¨

However, I have logged in, and this message still appears. Please help me resolve this issue before the forum is deleted!
I have created two accounts already with my name and nothing works.

Thanks,
Estefi

Re: Forum being deleted, how to save it?

Hugo <Nabble>
Hi Estefania, I saved that forum and also changed the owner to be this user:
http://n2.nabble.com/user/UserNodes.jtp?user=395776&node=4036298

I assume this user is you.

Re: Forum being deleted, how to save it?

Estefanía
Thanks so much for your help!
Yes, that is my username, thanks again for fixing the problem so fast!