Forum and blog use cookies, NOT MY WEBSITE...

Forum and blog use cookies, NOT MY WEBSITE...

mywaytoo
I disagree with your comments that appear about cookies... My website does not use cookies... Your forum / blog does...
Anne

Re: Forum and blog use cookies, NOT MY WEBSITE...

GregChapman
As your forum and blog is embedded within your site. showing your domain in the address bar of the browser, and you manage and control its entire content, then, to your users and under the law, it is your site.