Forum and Newspaper: Some users can't edit posts

Forum and Newspaper: Some users can't edit posts

Harvey
Hugo... some users are reporting that they can't edit posts.

Can you look into it?

Thanks.

Re: Forum and Newspaper: Some users can't edit posts

Hugo <Nabble>
I am looking into it now.

Re: Forum and Newspaper: Some users can't edit posts

Please ask those users what exactly happens. Do they see the "Edit post" option in the "More" menu? Or do they get an exception when they try to save the edited post?

Re: Forum and Newspaper: Some users can't edit posts

DId you fix it? It looks like one user has functionality back.

No response form others on whether edit is showing.

On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 8:41 PM, Hugo <Nabble> [via Nabble Support]
<ml-node+6017841-599642208-190187@n2.nabble.com> wrote:
> Please ask those users what exactly happens. Do they see the "Edit post"
> option in the "More" menu? Or do they get an exception when they try to save
> the edited post?
> Official Nabble Administrator - we never ask for passwords.

> here.

Re: Forum and Newspaper: Some users can't edit posts

Hugo <Nabble>
I didn't do anything. It might have been a cache problem. Please let me know if they still need help.