Forum Width when embedding

Flick
I've successfully  embedded my forum in one of my site pages, but it's not using 100% of the width. It's more like 98%. There seems to be some padding or margin outside the forum. Is there some tag or command that I can use that will eliminate the extra spacing and use all 100% of the page width.

Re: Forum Width when embedding

GregChapman
There is no width restriction within Nabble's embedding code itself. Your forum will fill the full width of the space into which you have embedded it.

The only way to diagnose the problem is to see the site. If you post the URL it may be possible to work out why things are not working as you expect. If you are using one of the online web development tools, such as Weebly or Wix, then you may require help from their support teams to work out how to achieve what you want.