Forum Update?

stmpspaz
As of a day or two ago - a couple of things changed on our Nabble forum. Changes we did not make. I used to have a "search" tab that allowed me to search all names/emails - and it is now gone. In addition, people who should not be getting emails (no longer subscribed) suddenly started getting emails.

Was there a change made? How do I go back to my previous set up

Patti

Re: Forum Update?

Israel <Nabble>
Hello Patti,
Can you please provide the link to your site?

Regards,
Israel

Re: Forum Update?

stmpspaz
It appears to be fixed now - but unfortunately whatever it was caused emails to go out to past subscribers and now I have a bunch of very angry people (of course it happened during a particularly negative forum post).

I made *no* changes to my forum or site that would have caused the problem (I didn't make any changes at all!) and there are some customization to our forum made quite some time ago. They were made by my previous partner - and I don't know how to access them etc.

Since it appears fine now - just for my own reference - can you tell me if you all made some change or something in the past few days that would have caused the change?

My forum is on a password protected site - so to give you link I would need to give you password, etc.  Not a problem, but I don't want to post that publically