Forum Security Violation

forovalencia
Hi. I have appeared as an administrator a user who registered on January 24, 2020. Since the administration was not given membership status, so he can not participate. However reviewing appears as administrator. I have never registered an administrator except me. The username and email is Israel <israel_jtech@hotmail.com>
Is there any possibility that it is a user of your support that for some reason has become an administrator?
Or should I think that the security of the forum has been violated?
Can you do any verification about it?
Thanks for your attention
regards

http://forocrashoil.blogspot.com/

RE: Forum Security Violation

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Yes, I am a member of the support team. I had to register myself in order to delete a spam post.

Regards,
Israel

________________________________

http://support.nabble.com/Forum-Security-Violation-tp7605012.html
To start a new topic under Free Support, email ml+s1n1h90@n2.nabble.com
NAML<http://support.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21workgroup%3Aworkgroup.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>

Thank you for your quick response Israel. You take away a great concern. We are having some problems with users and trolls and feared an intrusion to security. In case of doubt I have changed all my passwords.
Greetings and congratulations for your great work

RE: Forum Security Violation

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Thank you!

Regards,
Israel

Thank you for your quick response Israel. You take away a great concern. We are having some problems with users and trolls and feared an intrusion to security. In case of doubt I have changed all my passwords.
Greetings and congratulations for your great work

http://support.nabble.com/Forum-Security-Violation-tp7605012p7605014.html
To start a new topic under Free Support, email ml+[hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Nabble Support, click here.
NAML