Forum Scheduled For Deletion?

Gary Lewis
I just got the notification below.  But all of those links are 404, so I don't understand.  My main forum gets hit over 100 times a day.  Might it be my test forum?  I hadn't visited it lately but now have.  Help, please?

I'm not Nabble support, but have Nabble running on my Weebly website: http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/

Re: Forum Scheduled For Deletion?

haozwang<Nabble>
look at the url for your embedded forums its neither.. search through your emails. you sure you have never created a nabble forum "bullnose-gallery"? the 404 you are getting is the redirect to your site http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/bullnose-gallery.html
let me look into on why you getting a redirect

I’m sorry, but I don’t understand what you wrote. My forum certainly is Bullnose. And I do have a picture gallery in it: http://bullnose-enthusiasts.12971.n8.nabble.com/Picture-Gallery-f712.html.   Perhaps at one point I created a page for http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/Bullnose-Gallery, but I no longer have it. Is that what this is about?
I'm not Nabble support, but have Nabble running on my Weebly website: http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/

Re: Forum Scheduled For Deletion?

haozwang<Nabble>
no, its a mess on the embedding url issue to a non existing page. I went ahead to removed it... go to the site again:
http://bullnose-gallery.13157.n8.nabble.com/
if that site is useless to you then just ignore it

Re: Forum Scheduled For Deletion?

Gary Lewis
Aha!  Ok, thanks!  That site is useless and should be deleted.

Thanks again,
Gary

On Wed, Nov 15, 2017 at 10:53 AM, haozwang<Nabble> [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:
no, its a mess on the embedding url issue to a non existing page. I went ahead to removed it... go to the site again:
http://bullnose-gallery.13157.n8.nabble.com/
if that site is useless to you then just ignore it

http://support.nabble.com/Forum-Scheduled-For-Deletion-tp7598967p7598977.html
To start a new topic under Nabble Support, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Nabble Support, click here.
NAML

I'm not Nabble support, but have Nabble running on my Weebly website: http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/