Forum Recovery

DrBillmore
Hi. My forum was deleted more than a year ago, but I'd like to try to restore it. I still have the backup file. The URL where the backup was stored was http://n7.nabble.com/backups/site_7352_1315050827.zip. The site was located at http://drbillmore-s-official-site-forums.7352.n7.nabble.com/. Should I upload the backup zip archive here?

Re: Forum Recovery

Franklin <Nabble>
Administrator
Yes please update the zip here.  But it may take some time for us to get to restoring this.

Re: Forum Recovery

DrBillmore
The zip archive is too large to upload here. I uploaded it to OneDrive. Here is the link:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtlWMpldy_vPgd11Uz11dqR5hUHD0w

Thank you!

Re: Forum Recovery

Franklin <Nabble>