Forum Not Displaying

Golf Cart Tires N More
I just noticed today, so I have no idea how long this has been occurring, but our forum isn't displaying?? It was fine, but now you just see an empty page.

No setting or anything have been changed on our end, so can someone check to see why this is happening??

Thanks, Amanda

http://www.golfcarttiresnmore.com/pages/forum

Re: Forum Not Displaying

Hugo <Nabble>
Your forum loads up fine for me. I tried firefox, chrome, internet explorer and safari. Please try to clear the cache of your browser.

Re: Forum Not Displaying

Golf Cart Tires N More
I tried that, and when I load the page it doesn't come up. Then I hit refresh and it will, but if customers are on there they might not think to refresh the page??

I wonder why this is doing it to me and not you, I'm using Firefox??

Thanks, Amanda

Re: Forum Not Displaying

Hugo <Nabble>
Just to confirm, you are talking about this forum, right?
http://www.golfcarttiresnmore.com/pages/forum#nabble-f1335161

This is very strange. Your forum looks fine.
Please look for javascript errors in your error console in firefox (tools > Error console). Please let me know if you see errors.