Forum Not Displaying in Squarespace

swain.da
Hi, I'm trying to embed my forum in my Squarespace site. I placed the embed code in the html section and it only shows the title linked to my forum, it doesn't show any of the topics.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

Re: Forum Not Displaying in Squarespace

GregChapman
Is your site using an address starting with "https:// (aka SSL)?

If so, then you will need to remove its security setting. I'm not familiar with SquareSpace, so I don't know where it its options it might sit.

My post on GregHelp provides a little more information on Nabble and SSL