Forum More Link is hanging on Loading

Coleen_Astalos
When clicking on the "More" link in the forum, the entries are not loading.  It's just sitting there with "Loading" blinking:

I use this feature a lot.  It just started happening - not sure exactly when, but probably in the last few days.  I have not changed any settings or code in my Nabble in months.  Was there a recent update to the Nabble code?

Coleen

Re: Forum More Link is hanging on Loading

Coleen_Astalos
Ok, I've noticed it's not happening on all posts, but just posts for one particular user (or any thread where she has posted)
Suggestions?
Coleen

Re: Forum More Link is hanging on Loading

GregChapman
Coleen_Astalos wrote
Suggestions?
None!  That's quite weird!

As I'm sure you realise, display of that part of the menu is dependent on your login and your permissions. I can't for the moment think how that might be affected by by someone else's posts, unless a customisation on your forum is involved, perhaps a conflict caused by some customisation you have on a group that the user is assigned to? Is there anything else unusual about the "suspect" that you can identify? Are they another administrator? Do you both have membership of a group that you have created on your forum?

I'm shooting in the dark here.

Re: Forum More Link is hanging on Loading

Coleen_Astalos
No, nothing unusual about this user vs any other.   I'm the admin user and I can get to that portion of the menu fine on any other users post.  The user has the same membership levels as all my other users.

The original post had a funky attachment (couldn't view the attachment - system thought it was a word doc without the .doc designation, but word couldn't open), so I'm wondering if that might be related.  However, she re-posted with a normal .jpg picture attached and I still saw the same problem happening it.  Leading me to believe it was related to the user.

However, the same user just made another post this morning(no attachment) and I don't have a problem with it - I can bring up the menu fine.

At this point since it's just the two posts, I'm not going to worry about it.  If it continues and I see some correlation with it being attachments or something I'll report back in then.

Thanks,
Coleen