Forum Email

admin eden
I set up a phantom user on my forum so I could see how email was working... the emails I am sending from the forum as ADMIN are not getting through?

Any ideas?

thanks

Re: Forum Email

admin eden
I have also logged on as  a phantom user and sent an email to 'Admin' but that hasn't gone through either.

Email is obviously not working just now... can you fix or tell me how to please?

thanks

Re: Forum Email

admin eden
Seems to be working now... there was a significant time delay...

thanks

Re: Forum Email

GregChapman
My experience suggests that the mailing out of subscriber mail is done in batches every few minutes, perhaps a little longer at busy times.

I note that when I edit a post it normally gets a note attached giving a date/time when it has been updated. However, often when editing a post very soon after posting, it does not get that note. I assume that the note is an indication that mail has already been processed for that message and subscribers will have received a different version that that now seen on the forum.