Forum Down

ClaudeMobetta
Hello,

I could not get to my Forum or Nabble Support between 11:30 AM PST and 11:55 AM PST - today 8-29.09 - what was wrong?
Just Curious
Thanks - Claude

http://claudemobetta.com/lmb/loa2.html

Re: Forum Down

ClaudeMobetta
Hello,

Another down time.

My Forum and Nabble Support was down again today - 9-1-09 - from that I know of (could have started earlier) - 9:35 AM PST to 10:10 AM PST. Second time in the last week. Keep getting A 50X error.

Then about 10:15 AM - both my forum and Support off again.
Then about 11:00 My site Off and Support off/on.
Is there anything we can do to prevent this down time? Maybe change servers or something?

Late last night I sent out 50 emails inviting peeps to join my Forum - kinda tough if they went there this morning…

Sorry to bitch - but I am also giving you info - you may need. What happened?
I love this Forum - and know you guys work hard -

Thanks - Claude