Forum Displaying Incorrectly

Golf Cart Tires N More
I just noticed a weird red and blue lines that are appearing in my forum's posts!! My designer took a look and says it has something to do with a google advertisment, not displaying properly!!

Please help me get rid of it, and I dont care about the ad just for it to display properly the lines look funny!!

Re: Forum Displaying Incorrectly

Hugo <Nabble>
Thanks for reporting this.
We have fixed the problem (you may have to refresh the page or clear your cache to get rid of it).

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

Re: Forum Displaying Incorrectly

Golf Cart Tires N More
Thanks so much...that was really fast!!

Re: Forum Displaying Incorrectly

TBones
my forum isn't displaying correctly. everything looks fine until you try try to reply, then my page gets all screwy and the left navigation bar disappears and my google ad goes over the forum - why is this????
you can see it here:
http://www.LadyBonesOnline.com/postcardspage.php
-Tanya Bones (aka Lady Bones) Lady Bones Online... (scrapbooking, card making, cricut projects, swaps, .svg cutting files and much MUCH more) because it's cool to be crafty!

Re: Forum Displaying Incorrectly

Golf Cart Tires N More
This happened to me once and I just sent an email to nabble and they fixed it really quick....

This email is a reply to your post @ http://n2.nabble.com/Forum-Displaying-Incorrectly-tp2134404p3156586.html

Re: Forum Displaying Incorrectly

TBones
wow, thanks for the super quick reply :)
how do i email nabble... am i stupid? i can't see contact info!!!
-Tanya Bones (aka Lady Bones) Lady Bones Online... (scrapbooking, card making, cricut projects, swaps, .svg cutting files and much MUCH more) because it's cool to be crafty!

Re: Forum Displaying Incorrectly

I could reproduce this problem with Internet Explorer.
We will investigate it and work on a fix.
Thanks for reporting this.

Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com